Your Enhanced Look
Our Fractora patients are thrilled to regain a firm, wrinkle reduced appearance to the face and neck and many enjoy enhanced self confidence as well. Imagine being free from the excess, stretched skin and wrinkles to regain your youthful look. Visit Hart Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgical Institute of St. Louis to learn more about how Fractora can improve your appearance, comfort, and self image.
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Our specially trained technician will be happy to meet with you and discuss your goals.
During your consultation, our technician will address any questions or concerns you may have.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment or Call us at 314-991-1700!
Science and Technology
Fractora Forma and Fractora Plus offer two configurations of non-invasive sub dermal heating for collagen remodeling. RF current flows between electrodes to provide a comfortable thermal experience. Built in ACE temperature controls allow for the attainment of clinically proven optimal epidermal temperatures and, in addition, the exclusive capacity for prolonged exposure at therapeutic temperatures. Reach optimal temperatures quickly and uniformly.
- Fractora delivers improvements in the broadest range of symptoms of aging skin including fine lines, deep lines, texture, pigment irregularities, blood vessels and redness.
- Fractora offers improvements for aging skin that would normally require two, three or even four different technologies.
- Ablation of the skin promotes skin resurfacing while untreated skin between the pins promotes faster healing of the treatment tissue.
- Versatility of parameters allows the user to vary the depth of ablation, coagulation and heating.
- ACE Technology addresses major areas of concern/shortcomings of current thermal based skin tightening technologies
Precision temperature attainment via thermal monitoring
Safety with thermal monitoring technology eliminates overheating and related adverse reactions
Safety via on-line auto power adjust feature.
Homogeneous coverage via thermal monitoring allows practitioner to heat entire treatment area to optimal temp for maximal results
Prolonged exposure to therapeutic temps via thermal monitoring software allows practitioner to not only attain optimal temperature but to maintain that temp for as long as they wish for maximal results
Now for a limited time only!
Fractora Forma is only $350 a session when you buy multiple sessions!
Call Today To Schedule!